[Press Release] London, August 31, 2017 /China Ventures/
This conference will be held on Thursday, 21st September at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, SW1P 3EE.
The Conference will comprise a main symposium, a networking lunch, and concurrent thematic sessions on subjects including Belt and Road opportunities, Chinese outbound investment, Start-ups, FinTech, Hong Kong as a creative and innovation hub, and digital marketing. There will be opportunities to learn practical tips through free onsite consultation and to meet potential business as well as joint-investment partners e.g. Hong Kong business delegates and service providers.
To secure complimentary tickets for this event, please register here: http://www.thinkasiathinkhk.com/2017/en/
About think ASIA, think HONG KONG
Connecting global businesses with Asia via Hong Kong
“Think Asia, Think Hong Kong” (TATHK) is a mega promotion campaign organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) to attract overseas companies to use Hong Kong’s service platform to tap into the Chinese mainland and other Asian markets. TATHK brings together business communities from Hong Kong and different economies to discuss developments and trends in the dynamic global market and highlight Hong Kong’s key advantages in:
- Chinese Outbound Investment
- Creative Industries (Design, Digital Entertainment, Content)
- Finance (RMB Business and Fundraising)
- Hong Kong plus Pearl River Delta Collaboration
- Infrastructure Development & Real Estate-Related Services
- Logistics & Maritime Services
- Professional Services (Accountancy, Legal, Consultancy, etc)
- Technology Collaboration (Including Bio, Green and Manufacturing Tech)
- Selling to China and throughout Asia