[Press Release] London, 10 October, 2017 /China Ventures/
China Ventures is delighted to announce a partnership with National University of Singapore (“NUS”) Alumni, to hold a panel discussion titled “Brexit – An Asian Perspective”, the event will be held:
Date: 18:30- 20:30, 28th November 2017
Venue: Millennium Gloucester Hotel, 4-28 Harrington Gardens, London SW7 4LH
ABOUT THE EVENT
Despite Asia being the largest continent and home of the world’s economic powerhouses, Asian perspectives have been largely absent from the public consciousness. The Forum brings together an exciting panel of speakers to shine a spotlight on Brexit as seen through Asian lenses. Our speakers are:
- Moderator: Jeremy Grant, editor and thought leader, PWC. Till very recently, managing editor of the Financial Times Asia;
- Representing Singapore: Singapore’s High Commissioner to Great Britain and Ireland, Ms Foo Chi Hsia;
- Representing the UK legal fraternity: Michael Chan, named partner of Chan Neill solicitors, a leader in the commercial legal field with deep experience in serving commercial clients in China, Hong Kong, Singapore and the UK;
- Representing UK Parliament: Geoffrey Clifton-Brown, MP for the Cotswolds, Co-Chairman of the All Party Parliamentary Group for Trade and Investment and Party Chairman of the Conservative Friends of The Chinese;
- Representing the House of Lords: Lord Nat Wei of Shoreditch, UK’s only Chinese peer.
Food and drink will be provided, including a specially created Brexit-themed Asian dish.
View the Event Flyer here >
Please RSVP by 18 November 2017 at: